Shooting allowed by appointment only and from dusk to dawn
1. Do NOT, under ANY circumstances, cause harm to yourself or others.
2. AT ALL TIMES, treat all firearms as if they are loaded.
3. Always keep the muzzle of any firearm pointed in a safe direction.
4. All commands by the Range Safety Officer will be followed immediately when the range is active.
5. Keep your finger off the trigger until sights are on target.
6. Know your target and what is beyond the target.
7. Shoot only in designated lane or area.
8. All SHOOTERS AND SPECTATORS MUST wear eye and ear protection.
9. Range Flag will be flown prior to commencement of any shooting on the range.
10. On the CEASE FIRE command, unload your firearm, remove the magazine, open the action, lay firearm down and step back until the Range Safety Officer calls ALL CLEAR.
11. Alcohol and controlled substances and/or anyone under the influence ARE NOT PERMITTED.
12. Clean up and dispose of casings properly in Brass Bucket.
13. Targets that shatter (glass, ceramic, etc.) or that may cause ricochets are prohibited.
14. No armor piercing or tracer ammunition allowed; No Tannerite or other explosive agents allowed.
15. No shooter 18 years of age or younger may use range facilities without adult supervision.
16. Range Release and Hold Harmless Agreement must be completed and signed before any shooting.
17. Range Safety Officer will dismiss anyone from the range observed handling firearms unsafely.
18. NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS OR INJURIES – NO TRESPASSING, APPOINTMENTS ONLY.
19. KAZADOREZ, LLC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ACCESS TO ANYONE VISITING THE SHOOTING RANGE.
20. THINK SAFETY FIRST, LAST, AND ALWAYS!
THIS LOCAL RANGE IS PRIVATE AND MADE POSSIBLE BY KAZADOREZ, LLC
PLEASE RESPECT IT, PRACTICE RANGE SAFETY & ETIQUETTE